Why You Need It:
• The first of its kind, The Corner Brush Eye Stamper lets you easily stamp on amazing eye looks
• Use the special v-shaped tip to make a mark with eyeshadow, use the opposite side of the brush to fill it in
• Place on outside corner of open eye for a tight lined look or up higher on your lid to create an easy smokey look
• Great for beginners, makeup experts, and everyone in between!
• Comes with instructions; works with any eye shadow
• 100% cruelty free
How to Use It:
Simply stamp on your shadow or liner using the bent brush end, then flip to the smudger side to blend and refine, and voila! Instant. Easy. Amazing.
For a sleek liner look: Using the “V” side of the brush, pick up your desired powder or liner (designed to perfectly pair with our Woosh Set or Smudge Liner), align over the corner of your open eye and stamp on. Use smudger side to drag slightly or smudge out for desired effect.
For a smokey look: Using the “V” side of the brush, pick up your desired powder or liner and stamp on your outer brow bone with the bottom half of the “V” lined up along the outer corner of your open eye. Use smudger side, or our Woosh Eye Brush to fill in corner with desired shadow for an effortless smokey eye.