Woosh Beauty, LLC (“Woosh”) reaches out to social media users to seek their permission to feature favorite content on Woosh’s websites, social channels, and various promotional materials, both printed and electronic. You are reading this because Woosh has requested your permission to use your social media content in this way.
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you own and control all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content or that you otherwise have all rights, permissions and consents necessary to post and use such User Content (including, but not limited to, the right to use names, images and likenesses of any third party referenced or appearing in the User Content);
- you have complied with all applicable laws and regulations and no third parties were harmed or rights were violated during creation of the User Content or the acquisition or production of the User Content;
- you understand you will not be paid for the Licensed Parties use of your Content as described in this Agreement;
- the User Content does not infringe any rights, including intellectual property rights, of another;
- any statements, remarks or claims contained or depicted in your User Content will reflect your honest views and experiences; and
- the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Licensed Parties, their affiliates, employees, officers, agents, directors and contractors from any and all claims, actions, or proceedings of any kind, and from any and all damages, losses, costs, and expenses, relating to or arising out of the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
Last updated: May 26, 2020